Hypnotherapy & Sexual issues
Hypnotherapy is indicated in many different types of sexual and intimacy issues. Hypnotherapy allows you to:
- Explore inner obstacles to sexual pleasure and intimacy.
- Learn how to become more relaxed when you are anxious and/or pre-orgasmic.
- Reach greater sexual confidence.
- Deal with anxiety resulting from sexual trauma.
- Renew your sexual desire.
- Overcome shameful feelings.
- Control troubling behaviors, compulsions and habits.
- Bring back memories and feelings of sensual and sexual joy.
- Enhance body image and self-perception.
- Recover some types of physiological function, such as erectile difficulties.
Hypnotherapy, combined with Clinical Sexology, Sex Counseling and Education, is an integrative and effective way to help you attain your full sexual and intimate potential.
What is hypnosis?
Hypnosis is a state of deep relaxation combined with focused concentration. While you are in hypnosis, your conscious mind relaxes, allowing you access to your highly suggestible subconscious mind. The aim of hypnosis is to help you reach the kind of positive change you are searching for.
There are multiple degrees of hypnosis: some people go deeper, some stay in lighter trance states. Most people go into trance somewhere in the middle. Everyone experiences hypnosis naturally while daydreaming, watching television or "driving on autopilot." So you can see how even in the hypnotic trance state, part of your conscious mind stays aware and in control.
Medical hypnosis usages
Hypnotherapy is a recommended clinical tool for a wide variety of situations and conditions, such as:
- Stress and anxiety.
- Overcoming trauma and blockages.
- Habit management, such as stopping smoking, weight loss, etc.
- Enhancing self confidence and exploration for personal growth.
- Pain management.
- And more...